The BVRD microphone controller has been designed specifically for the voice alarm/VACIE market and will interface with any VIGIL router. The BVRD performs as a paging or fire microphone with an optional emergency ‘all call’ bypass facility.
During an emergency the BVRD assumes ‘emergency control’ mode; live speech broadcasts made using the unit will override any commands from the fire alarm panel. By imitating the state of the local fire alarm panel the BVRD indicates the current state of emergency and the operator can take control.
– Broadcasts can be either live announcement or pre-recorded message selected by the operator
– Different messages can be broadcast to different zones simultaneously – making it possible to alert some areas and evacuate others with the option for live broadcast announcements to remaining/selected zones
– Five programmable function keys
– Red buttons for emergency messages – operated by key switch
– Volume adjustment using the BVRD2M remote volume facility
– Background music selection per zone