PM-660D Desktop Microphone
Microphone Paging Desktop
• Desktop type dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern.
• Short-off press to talk switch with open OFF type extra switch contact.
• Low handling noise.
• 600 Ω balanced output impedance.
• 2.5m 4-conductor (included twin-core shielded) cable with 5 pin DIN plug.
• Can be remotely operated with additional components such as priority and transmitting / receiving relays.
|Frequency Response||100 Hz – 10 kHz|
|Dimensions W x D x H||100 (W) Ã— 215 (H) Ã— 150 (D) mm|