MQ 90S is a compact band-pass 8” subwoofer.
It can be connected through a removable Euroblock plug that allows the parallel connection of other loudspeakers.
The cabinet material is MDF with a scratch resistant surface.
The subwoofer has internally a transformer for constant voltage lines (100 or 70 V).
The power selection is made by means of its selector.
It is for indoor use only (avoid to use it in very humid places).
It should be put on the floor of a room where “satellite” loudspeakers (for mid / high frequencies) are already present. MQ 90S belongs to RCF Monitor Q series.
• SubWoofer 8 expecially designed to be used with MonitorQ series speakers
• Well suitable also for other RCF speakers such as PL40 PL6X DU 100X DP 2X
• Power/RMS: 160/80W Bypass
• Impedance: [Bypass] 16 Ω
• [100V]: 60W – 30W – 15W – 7.5W – [707V]: 30W – 15W – 7.5W – 3.75 W
• Crossover frequency: 200 Hz 12 dB/oct
• As the subwoofer range is non-directional the unit can be installed in a semi-hidden position
• Cabinet: material PVC covered Chipboard and Painted Front Medium density
• Input: Euroblock connector
• Business application
• Audio visual applications